This is a nice colourful outfit - a pretty dress from the ever popular Adini brand, fun shoes and a lovely smart bag. There are some great bold colours here, perfect for the warm season.
A silver dragonfly pendant is the finishing touch - I'm sure dragonflies are prevalent during the summer months, so this seems apt! :)
Welcome to Summer 2013! At Rainbow's End, we have lots of new spring & summer clothing and accessories in stock, and here is our first outfit of the season we've put together for you.
A pretty dress by Mistral is teamed up with an equally pretty bag and delicate necklace, and the bold aqua colours add a splash of colour against the classic dress and shoes. Adini provides the wonderful bolero, perfect for stashing away in the bag and retrieving again as and when you need it.
Beautiful Gabrielle Parker clothing mixed with our great accessories
Summer has certainly been.. disappointing this year. There is some light at the end of the tunnel though - the Met Office have forecast a positive outlook next week and beyond, so we might yet have the hot summer we've been waiting for!
With that in mind, here is another summer outfit from our ever changing clothing and accessories ranges here at Rainbow's End.
We've chosen this very pretty Sweetheart tunic top from the fast rising Gabrielle Parker clothing range. It would look fabulous with a pair of cropped leggings. Made from the softest cotton voile, there is a drawstring below the bust to make this tunic top really flatter your figure.
And of course, even with the good weather forecast, you can never be too sure here in the UK, so we've paired the tunic top with this Adini tie bolero - just in case!
The Orla shoes in black are from our favourite Heavenly Feet range and go very nicely with the outfit.
To complete this summer outfit, we've chosen a great bag from the Disaster Designs brand: the Caravan mini satchel. This quirky yet traditional design goes perfectly with the tunic top.
So, hopefully we have a decent spell of summer sunshine in the next few weeks - have a great time!
It's Yaya again! It's a favourite for everyone :)
A new summer outfit has been long overdue, so here we are with a fantastic selection of clothing and accessories for July.
This Yaya Honeysuckle tunic top is an absolute winner - very floaty and airy which is perfect for those occasional British days when it might be quite hot! Otherwise, this is wonderful holiday wear for abroad.
We've teamed this up with a Nica bag - one of our favourites called the Nina Vanino bag which is very trendy indeed. We like the cross-body bags as they tend to be much more practical when reaching for your wallet, rather than bending your arm into a weird position next to your shoulder. This one goes really nicely with the tunic top, but watch out for colour from your clothes rubbing onto the white leather, particularly when it's very hot.
It was a no-brainer for us when choosing the right footwear to go with this - Ipanema is a real winner and these Grenda Ipanema sandles in pink are just the ticket. With the slightly raised heel, and the anatomic foot-bed that supports the foots shape, this should be very comfortable when walking.
And finally, this lovely Girls & Pearls bracelet rounds off the outfit perfectly with its complimentary colours.
Now that summer has returned, it's time for us here at Rainbow's End to present you with some great outfit ideas for the warmer months!
We start first with an Optical White dress from Yaya clothing. A very pretty dress with wonderfully unique zip detail to the V neckline. Made from 100% cotton, this delicate and sweet dress is a must for your summer wardrobe.
We team this dress up with pair of some of the prettiest shoes you will ever see from Heavenly Feet - Purple Petal shoes, which are anti-fatigue with a padded leather insole for heavenly comfort.
There's also this fabulous bag from Disaster Designs - the Dandy Handbag in pretty pastel pink, cream & brown, with a vintage postcard and postage stamp theme. Absolutely stunning!
To finish, there's a gorgeous set of earrings from our Sea Gems range of jewellery - these lovely amethyst studs.
1. This Adini Catherine Print Tunic dress is stunning and can be worn casually or even at a party. The whole range of Adini clothing is inspiring and full of wonderful colours to brighten up your winter.
2. These red Lunar pumps are fantastic little shoes and go beautifully with the dress. With diamante detail to the front with a lace bow and a slight raised heel, these are fantastic shoes to add to your wardrobe collection too :)
To compliment the red in this outfit, team it with a navy Earth Squared Messenger Bag which certainly looks the part and is very practical to boot. It has a detachable, extendable strap as well as zipped pockets and mobile phone pouch inside.
The jewellery we've chosen is from our Martine Wester range. It's a Ballroom Encrusted Teardrop Necklace in silver and rounds off this outfit in an ultra stylish fashion.
Teamed with a thick warm shrug, this autumn outfit adds a bit of colour in what can be quite a gloomy season.
1. This lovely Eleanor Dress from our Darling range a feminine dress with a timeless spotty pattern. The dress is sleeveless with a round neckline, with a band to the waist for a more flattering shape and ruffle detail to the front.
2. The cute shoes from Heavenly Feet feature Anti Fatigue comfort in black patent with padded leather insole and light weight sole unit. These are the Heavenly Feet Tulip shoes with slight raised heel, contrasting stitch detail and side buckle fastening.
3. This Posy Shoulder Bag by Stone Bag which is a stylish shoulder bag in navy faux leather. It has a ruched look, zip top fastening and beautiful posy flower detail to the side.
4. And finally, a Girls & Pearls necklace with polished green and blue multi shaped beads, which compliments the outfit wonderfully.
Here's another lovely Autumnal outfit for you, all from items sold here at Rainbow's End.
1. Starting with a brand of clothing that's getting more popular all the time; Amari clothing is really stylish and excellent quality. Amari Beatrix Pocket Dress
2. These are gorgeous ankle boots, that look fabulous teamed with jeans along with this outfit. Lunar Shoes, suede with fur trim.
3. This simple little black bag looks great, and a useful all-rounder kind of bag that suits a myriad of outfits. Alicia Across Body Nica Bag
4. And the final touch - a stylish bracelet from the Pure by Coppercraft range: Magnetic Hematite Bracelet
A very happy Halloween to you all!